Programmes

 
 
     Back to listBack to list

Fondo per il sostegno dei Giovani e per favorire la Mobilità degli Studenti / Fund for the support of young people and to increase students mobility

General InformationTypes Of Cooperation ActivitiesTarget GroupsFinancing
Country Code: P279
Name of Programme: Fondo per il sostegno dei Giovani e per favorire la Mobilità degli Studenti / Fund for the support of young people and to increase students mobility
Organisation responsible for the programme: Ministry of Education, Higher Education and Research Directorate General for Universities, Students and Student’s Services Office for International Cooperation
Type of organisation: Ministry
Country: Italy
Web Link: http://www.istruzione.it/web/universita/fondo-nazionale-p...
Starting Date 2004
Ending date
Joint initiative involving more than one Ministry? (if applicable)

Programme Description
General and specific objectives
The fund serves to support students credit mobility, both by providing additional financial support to EU grants and by giving to University the opportunity to finance new grants to third countries.
 
Priority actions
The fund can be used to support students mobility only.
 
Management and coordination
The fund is distributed by the responsible office of the Ministry amongst Universities which are taking part to EU mobility programmes. Part of it (60%) must obligatorily be used to increase the Erasmus grants for students, while the rest (40%) can be used to start new grants or to co-finance other credit mobility initiatives of Universities to send students to third countries.
The fund is distributed on annual basis.

 
Expected or achieved outputs, outcomes and impacts
The aim of the programme is to further support international students credit mobility, ensuring a certain quality level.
 Web Xact Approved  W3C XHTML 1.0 Validator  W3C CSS Validator  WAI AAA Conformance
ICF
This website has been developed by ICF
on behalf of the European Commission (DG EAC)